Monday 9 September 2019

Be Your Wordpress Assistant











About:

I will be your company or personal wordpress assistant for any wordpress-related jobs.

With this gig, I will do the following:

  • Install any theme and set it up like the demo 
  • Create pages, posts, menu and set up widgets
  • Install and set up plugins
  • customization (CSS/stylesheet)
  • Fixing errors
  • Create forms (Gravity, Contact form 7)
  • speed optimization
  • MailChimp / ConvertKit integration
  • wordpress landing page creation with instabuilder
  • On-page SEO for posts and pages
  • woo commerce set up and product upload
  • Site management and maintenance
  • And any other wordpress-related tasks


Why you should hire my services

  • I have helped a lot of businesses manage and maintain their sites, so I have years of experience doing this. You don't want to handle your site to someone who is just trying their luck.
  • with me, your website is a priority.

Let's get started with the task without delay.

Please contact me before placing an order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my third time to work with this seller. I am very happy, and yes, I will use his excellent help again.

Seller's Response:

I enjoyed working with him. He was able to do everything that I asked. We were able to communicate well and therefore we were able to work to get the job done. Good Job! I will use his services again.

:

Did as requested quickly and professionally. ordering again asap

:

Guess the 4.7 rating is a mistake :)

:

Knowledgeable and fast. I am pleased and will work with him again. Order without hesitation!




No comments:

Post a Comment