Sunday 1 September 2019

Develop Custom Wordpress Website As Per Your Need











About:

This website will be mobile responsive and dynamic means you can update your site content by yourself no coding skills required. I can show you many designs for your business then you can select one. I will provide source code as well as the final website. Also explain you how to make changes in your website very easily.

Note: Please contact before placing the order to verify your requirements.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was hoping for a bit more initiative. I had to give very specific instructions to solve what in my eyes were obvious layouting issues.

:

I needed help setting up a basic 3-page website on Wordpress with general information about my business and forms to contact me. Ammar did a stellar job. He was great in terms of communications, revisions, and the final product.

:

I needed a website logo and Ammar was able to help me with that on very short notice.

:

Great quality work.

:

Ammar was very professional and communicative, would definitely work with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment