Sunday 1 September 2019

Develop Your Site With Html, Css, Javascript, PHP Or Wordpress











About:

Hello, thanks for checking my gig!

If you are experiencing any problems with your PHP scripts, jQuery, HTML5, Javascript, CSS3, Bootstrap4, Wordpress or databases then this is the right gig for you!

I have more than 2 years of practical experience with web design, both front-end and back-end development.

This is what I can do:

Programming Languages or Frameworks:

  • PHP
  • AJAX
  • CSS 3
  • JavaScript
  • HTML 5
  • jQuery
  • Node.js
  • Bootstrap 4
  • MySQL
  • MongoDB
  • Express
  • Wordpress

My Services:

  • Full-stack Development (Front-end & Back-end)
  • Development of your website
  • Customization/Optimization.
  • Styling.
  • Adding new features.
  • Fixing Errors.
  • Increse SEO score.

Notes:

  • Please contact me with details about your requirements before making the purchase and I will get in touch with you immediatly.

Reviews


:

Great job, the website is even better than expected. I asket the seller to change two pages and he did it in a few hours

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

great work great communication

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

This guy is patient and highly professional. He is so skilled that he spent just a few minutes and solved my problems. Amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment