Saturday 17 August 2019

Fix Wordpress Issues, Errors Or Do Wordpress Custom Work











About:

PLEASE SEND ME MESSAGE BEFORE PLACING ORDER TO AVOID CHANCES OF CANCELLATION 

What am I offering in this GIG?

✔ Fix Design Issues

✔ Fix Login Problem

✔ Fix PHP, HTML & CSS Errors

✔ Fix Plugins Issues

✔ Fix Broken Layout

✔ Fix Responsive Issues

✔ FIX WordPress Installation and Setup Issues

✔ Fix WordPress Internal Server Errors

 Fix Error Establishing A Database Connection


 Why Me?
✔ I have 8 years of Experience in WordPress and PHP.
✔ I can fix your issue within a few hours.
✔ Will do multiple revisions to satisfy you.
✔ Record my work and send it to you in the mp4 video ( If needed )

Note:-
If there are more than one issues or your task is complex please contact me before placing an order so we can discuss.

Also, I don't work on websites which have Adult Content

I am looking forward to working with you Thanks !!!

Best Regards:
Shayaan_pro

Reviews


:

Helped me fix my problem very quickly for my website http://adfoc.us/46237267186529 was back up and running in no time. Very professional and look forward in working with again!

:

I had an awesome experience with this seller, and will work with him again on future projects. Good communication, but above all else, he succeeded in fixing major issues with my clients site where others had failed.

:

Thanks very much for your work!

:

great seller

:

Happy with the effort put in to solve unexpected problems.




No comments:

Post a Comment