Saturday 17 August 2019

Provide A Full Wordpress Site And A Logo











About:

PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!

This gig will provide you with an amazing top notch Wordpress website including setting up logos, custom designs etc. I am honestly doing this gig for my portfolio and to give back to people. 

T̶h̶e̶ ̶X̶O̶ ̶p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶3̶ ̶c̶l̶i̶e̶n̶t̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶l̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶!̶

It's more about making an individual happy than making money for me. So if you think your budget doesn't cover your needs, don't hesitate to talk to me about it.

What to expect on your website -
  • Modern website theme
  • SEO friendly
  • Responsive
  • Sliders 
  • Contact Page (Of course)

and anything else you wish to have!!

- Virtual Stoodeeoh

PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!

Reviews


:

One of my best experiences on Fiverr. The seller tried every possible attempt to make sure that we got a common understanding of my requirements and his view and his experience. I appreciate all the effort and time he put in completing the project, and I will refer him to anyone who wants to do similar projects.

:

I'm very happy with the outcome!! I am definitely going to work with this seller in the future and will recommend everyone to him! He goes above and beyond and is worth every $, if not, more!! Communication was great, plus he's a veryyy nice guy!

:

This was a great experience with this seller, great communication excellent skills and knowledgable in web design. I highly recommend this seller for your next project.

:

Best Webdesigner/developer on Fiverr!

:

Very pleased




No comments:

Post a Comment