Sunday 8 September 2019

Fix Wordpress Issues Or Wordpress Error











About:

⭐⭐⭐ Fix WordPress website any kinds of HTMl/CSS/Php Error⭐⭐⭐

I am expert Web WordPress Theme developer and Worked in a Canadian IT company as Senior WordPress Developer ( Remote Job ) and developed 700+ Websites ( Please inbox me to check my previous Designed Websites).

My basic package is for fixing one VERY Simple issue so please contact me first before place any order to avoid cancel order.

What kinds of Services I provide?

⭐⭐⭐ Fix any HTML/CSS/Php error
⭐⭐⭐ Fix any WordPress error
⭐⭐⭐ Fix theme/plugin or layout issue
⭐⭐⭐ Responsive Issue
⭐⭐⭐ Back-end or Front-end issue

Why You will order my Gig?

⭐Deliver within Few Hours
7 Years experience
⭐700+ Website Developed

Note: Before placing order please contact me first.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller did a good job in fixing an issue I had on my WordPress. She was fast in delivering the job

:

Really excellent work, carried out very quickly. She resolved a major website issue for me that I was unable to figure out. Very happy with the work and wouldn't hesitate to work with her again.

:

Excellent client, very professional. It was a pleasure working with himand we look forward to doing so again in the future. Thank you :)

:

Thanks to fix my WordPress website Issue

:

Excellent professional, very reliable. She was able to fix all WP issues and design websites for me. She even set up a time to get on done so I could see this in real time. I highly recommend this gig.




No comments:

Post a Comment