Saturday 7 September 2019

Speed Up Your Wordpress Site











About:

What I offer to you in my basic package is what you are wishing for: "make my site as fast as possible"

What determines the 100%?

That depends on:
  • how much good and light is your theme
  • how many external resources you have in there (google analytics, youtube, tracking plugins...)
    We can fix and trick some of them
  • amount of content on your site. For example, one site with a lot of images and videos for mobile insights will be slower than the same one with less content
  • your host. One shared hosting is not so fast than a dedicated hosting

In here I'll do EVERTHING I could to fix your site. You will get the maximum speed that your theme, site and host allow to you.

I will fix all the problems that can be solved in google insights, as:

- Ensure Text Remains Visible During Webfont Load
- Defer Offscreen Images
- Serve Images in Next-Gen Formats
- Properly Size Images
- Serve Static Assets with an Efficient Cache Policy
- Eliminate render-blocking resources
- Serve images in next-gen formats
- Efficiently encode images
- Reduce server response times (TTFB)
- Serve static assets with an efficient cache policy
- ...

* we can't edit scripts which are not in your server, as facebook

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent communication, delivered what she said even though the site I sent was quite bloated. Even offered to give me a list of further recommendations to speed my site up further. Once they’ve been done I’ll be using again to speed things up further. Thanks again!

:

Responsive, has knowledge of the area

:

She is awesome

:

thank you very much :)

:

Wonderful!




No comments:

Post a Comment