Tuesday 10 September 2019

Fix Wordpress Errors, Or Perform Any Wordpress Task











About:

Are you stuck? Have you been staring at the same problem for what feels like an age?

This gig is for you. I can help you with numerous WordPress issues or customisations including, but not limited to PHP errors, CSS design, Custom features, Search Engine Optimisation, Plugin Installation/Creation, Content Changes etc (your issue not here? Contact me).

See my other gigs for programming accreditation:

3,000+ Reviews: http://fiverr.com/269778
600+ Reviews: http://fiverr.com/1418497

This service has 2 options depending on your own proficiency:

Option 1
For those who are very 'DIY' or have enough previous knowledge to implement or work from my advice, I will answer 3-8 questions (depending on package selected) related to anything WordPress. Please make sure these questions on on-point (i.e. 'I want to rank higher. How do I?' is very vague).

Option 2
For those who need hands-on assistance and for me to work on the issues(s) directly, I can be hired to fix your website directly. Due to the varying size of this type of work, please contact me before placing your order as prices can vary (starting from $5).

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication with attention to detail and met my needs ahead of schedule. Would highly recommend and use again. Thanks!

:

Adam always gets to the bottom of my WP website issues and fixes them without a fuss, easy to work with and very fair with his prices. Very highly recommended. 5 STAR

:

I have lost all the "old stuff" (pages and their content. All I wanted was to make the "old" Home Page (with all my content and all the plugins) still there. Now I have the "old landing page which is better than the new website template. Thoughts?

:

Buyer asked me to change the homepage URL of their site, which was completed promptly. This has nothing to do with editing any "old stuff" and any content that doesn't exist didn't exist after the last dev made changes, including the homepage URL. Seems I'm being rated for someone elses work.

:

As always perfect a fantastic service and professional job. Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment