Saturday 7 September 2019

Wordpress SEO Optimization To Your Site











About:

Do you have a WordPress Website? and It's not appearing in search results for your desired terms?

I'm here to solve your problem. 

I will do a detailed analysis of your WordPress Website, identify the technical issues it has and I will fix them to make your website perfectly optimized. What could be better than this?

What will I do in my WordPress SEO gig?

Keywords Research (Premium Plan)
Pages SEO based on provided keywords.
Meta Tags Creation
Website Content Analysis
WWW vs. Non-WWW Analysis
Search Engine Friendly URL Structure
Footer Navigation Optimisation
Logo-ALT Tag Analysis
Images Alt Tags Optimization
Page Not Found Analysis and Fixes
User Sitemap Analysis
Responsiveness Test
Google and Bing Webmaster Installation
Google and Bing XML Sitemap Creation and Installation
Set GEO Location
Set Crawl Rate
Set Preferred URL Version
Google Analytics Installation
Robots.txt
Website Indexation Test
Indexing Pages in Major Search Engines

P.S. It's a One Time Service. 

Questions? Please contact me before placing your order. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller did a great job of optimizing my search engine I had requested He also delivered the project in a timely manner. I look forward to ordering from Hasi in the near future. Good job !

:

If everything is perfect then why 4 stars? :(

:

He did a great job! I will come back with final review after a couple weeks of monitoring my site performance.

:

I don’t know much about SEO so the amount of info i received, as well as the speed in which the word was done was very helpful and professional. Will be using again for future services and needs.

:

I had a fantastic experience with this seller. They were quick to reply and consistent with what description stated! Will likely use again soon! Thanks!!




No comments:

Post a Comment