Tuesday 3 September 2019

Any Wordpress Customizations In 12 Hours











About:

PLEASE CONTACT TO ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER

✯ With this gig, I will do any WordPress customization.

Common WP customization
- Favicon & Logo customization
- Any WordPress Plugin setup/configuration
- Change the Permalink Structure
- Theme installation and customization
- Custom style for anything 
- Site Design and Layout
- Woocommerce customization
- Customize Background - Header - footer
- Enable/disable HTML in WP comments
- Fix Errors on the WP Login screen
- Shopping cart integration 
- And many more !

✯ Guarantee
- 100% money back guarantee
- Great customer service
- Express delivery

✦ Do wordpress customization - Customize wordpress ✦

Reviews


:

Vonamloc is extremely professional and thorough with his work. He took half the time he estimated to complete the job with corrections and changes on my part. I highly recommend his services and I will definitely use his services again in the future. Thanks

:

2nd time using him, he understands customers specific needs and over exceeds​ on every task. And communication​ again was brilliant. Will defo be using for all my WordPress​ needs.

:

Very professional. The work is as promised. I have a lot more work for this man. THank you very much,

:

Brilliant service​ understood exactly what I​ wanted and completed the task with no issues​ at all. 100% be using for all my Wordpress needs. And definitely​ recommend​

:

Vo is really amazing and very creative. I'm very happy to have met him and have the opportunity to work with him. Will definitely recommend to anyone who needs customization.




No comments:

Post a Comment